What is in My Closet?

My adventures don't stop I am here to go to places and taste good food or bad. New or old, but also shop and live and love life the way it is. I go to places like Dairy Queen, Wendy's, The Cheesecake Factory and shop at places like T.J. Maxx, Target, Marshall's, Kohls and so much more.

Thursday, December 7, 2017

Fashionary (Guessing piece of clothing in each category)

<Fashion Collage>


Fashionary is going to be a guessing game where it becomes a trivia with pictures of clothing. Each item is either in a category that you guess. Either in Sockhop, 80's, Hippie, etc. I am willing to get new items as well if there aren't anything in my closet, which is not bothersome at all. That person as a team member has to guess the photo item and place that photo in a category. (Pretty much like Price is Right). If they guess that item right, they get to keep the item. If they guess it wrong they don't get to keep it. The person on their team guesses every category right wins the game. If the whole team wins, they win that item and that item they get to wear on a daily basis. If the team loses, they will have to wear a costume on a daily basis. Sorry, but it is a Zonk!




This game is going to be a lots of fun. If there are any fashionistas out there, I think they might know each category. I will make sure that the horse mask is up for sale.









No comments:

Post a Comment