What is in My Closet?

My adventures don't stop I am here to go to places and taste good food or bad. New or old, but also shop and live and love life the way it is. I go to places like Dairy Queen, Wendy's, The Cheesecake Factory and shop at places like T.J. Maxx, Target, Marshall's, Kohls and so much more.

Thursday, December 7, 2017

My Own Don't in another Video (Leggings are not Pants)




I had come across a video where there are women wearing these as pants and walking out in the public. Before you start saying anything stupid or another rant about something something. Leggings are not pants. I am saying this is the truth. There are different types of leggings and even ones with lace.

It doesn't really matter what type of fabric it is, they weren't made to be just pants, but to wear a tunic over them. They supposed to keep your legs warm, but not your bum bum. 

Although they are fascinating in different colors and styles. I really like leggings, but tunics equals decency when covering up. Wear a high and low blouse.


Usually, I am the type of person that always cover my butt because I don't need people looking at my butt all day. That's why I always choose the high-low tunics or the asymmetrical tunics.



These tops are one of my favorite tops to wear over leggings and some nice comfortable boots. They are pretty kosher with each other when it comes to styling and being outside. At least, I am being decent and know that I don't like people staring. I even love long coats as well. They compliment me to be a little bit taller although I am 5 foot 6. I always try to imagine myself as a giant in long trench or military jackets.


I know that I am a short person, but I always think of being tall especially in heels. Leggings are versatile to be lengthy. I like how leggings can be stylish with tunics and jackets until the spring and summer.

This will be in the YouTube video, but the sketch is probably going to be too short. And I need to have a public place to wear these items. Usually, drawing attention to your bum is really not a good thing. Really.














No comments:

Post a Comment