What is in My Closet?

My adventures don't stop I am here to go to places and taste good food or bad. New or old, but also shop and live and love life the way it is. I go to places like Dairy Queen, Wendy's, The Cheesecake Factory and shop at places like T.J. Maxx, Target, Marshall's, Kohls and so much more.

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Eight Below (2006)


Eight Below came out in February 2006 and it was also on Cable TV at that time. It stars Paul Walker (Brian from Fast & the Furious). If I could remember right about this movie was to get out of the frozen tundra to get rescued. They were suppose to be scientists and exploring that region except a snowstorm comes in and with the dogs they couldn't be rescued at the end but left alone by themselves. The end was about Paul Walker getting into the helicopter. The ending made people cry because he had to leave the dogs.

I think this is so much more than Fast and the Furious (Ooops, did I just say that?). The difference is that Paul Walker's character in this film is more a loving and caring character. And that Paul Walker has to be an action figure in an action-packed film.

The film became part of the Rotten Tomatoes criticism. Around in 2006 was the time to either watch this movie around that time or go outside in the freezing cold. Nope!



No comments:

Post a Comment