What is in My Closet?

My adventures don't stop I am here to go to places and taste good food or bad. New or old, but also shop and live and love life the way it is. I go to places like Dairy Queen, Wendy's, The Cheesecake Factory and shop at places like T.J. Maxx, Target, Marshall's, Kohls and so much more.

Saturday, September 30, 2017

The Final Cut (2004)


I remembered watching this on the Android box, which the movie came out in 2004. It stars Robin Williams (the Genie from Aladdin). When watching this movie, I thought it was going to be Mystery & Suspense, but there was no suspense in the film. It seems to be that except Robin Williams can portray as a serious character verses Mrs. Doubtfire. It is great to see someone transitioning into a different character than what we are normally thought of. (Hook, Genie, funny, etc.) This film portrays his character to take pictures of people's lives and if I could remember that the dead people that he film is being cut out of that person's life. I feel like it is more of a Mystery although the genre says that it is Action. You would probably come to some sort of agreement on that. Not a lot people were interested in the film. When taking a first peek of the film through the Android box, I thought that it was closely knit to what he would act, but no it's not like any other movie that he had done.

I watched other movies made by Robin Williams. They are either fantasy, funny or silly movies. Aladdin or Hook didn't come close maybe a little bit of Hook.






No comments:

Post a Comment