What is in My Closet?

My adventures don't stop I am here to go to places and taste good food or bad. New or old, but also shop and live and love life the way it is. I go to places like Dairy Queen, Wendy's, The Cheesecake Factory and shop at places like T.J. Maxx, Target, Marshall's, Kohls and so much more.

Friday, September 29, 2017

Fashion Stylistic

I purchased this Under Armour camouflage zip up jacket from Marshall's. It was on the clearance rack, size Medium. It is very comfortable wear throughout winter or the fall season. I am starting to like it as much. I just purchased on the weekend last week. Sooner or later I will buy patches to sewn on the back of it. It will be awesome to remake this coat into something that I like. I am very inspired by the military that place emblems on jackets.




Here I am wearing the jacket. Don't mind the lighting if it is too bright. The pockets are slide in slide out for your hands. It is a bomber jacket. I like the design very much. I got more to show you. You won't even believe it.


No comments:

Post a Comment