What is in My Closet?

My adventures don't stop I am here to go to places and taste good food or bad. New or old, but also shop and live and love life the way it is. I go to places like Dairy Queen, Wendy's, The Cheesecake Factory and shop at places like T.J. Maxx, Target, Marshall's, Kohls and so much more.

Saturday, September 30, 2017

The Manchurian Candidate (2004)


I remembered watching this movie and lying can get you in so deep that the hole becomes a crater and getting stuck in it is a disaster. The Manchurian Candidate is a remake of the 1962, this came out when there was cable TV. I watched this on VHS tape when my mom had it. Understanding it thoroughly has to be logical and if you didn't you would have to rewind the tape in order to pay close attention to details.

The thing is that the president that was in the military is trying to win an election to become the President of the United States with his mom along the side is also helping him to win. Except that he killed the soldiers off to make it seem that the terrorists attacked them. Thus, creating a lie so that he would get elected into office. His mom is also deceitful to helping him to win the election. Except Denzel Washington's character knows what actually happened at that time of killing off the soldiers. The logical thing is what happened to the president and how he got elected to become in that position. And who was also behind it. He was and so was his mother.

If you haven't watched this movie, Oh my God, you have to read it like a book. It is absolutely good and I watched it to get to the end of this movie. It was clear that movies like this let the viewer or viewers use some logical sense. Putting things together is amazing. Denzel Washington plays his part as the character of Ben Marco. It also stars Meryl Streep and Liev Schreibner, etc.

You can also buy this on DVD or Blu-ray. It is an old movie around 2004, but it had my mind blown because either that logical sense for the viewer to think on their own and watching it. That's why it is Mystery & Suspense. I love it.






No comments:

Post a Comment