What is in My Closet?

My adventures don't stop I am here to go to places and taste good food or bad. New or old, but also shop and live and love life the way it is. I go to places like Dairy Queen, Wendy's, The Cheesecake Factory and shop at places like T.J. Maxx, Target, Marshall's, Kohls and so much more.

Friday, September 29, 2017

This is Totally Me




When I read this, I had some clarity about myself because I didn't I would probably be skipping out on something healthy. I know I needed to because I get grumpy, I get lightheaded, and I also complain. I am my own relationship and sometimes talking to yourself is kind of like a relationship if you don't do the thing that you're supposed to do. It is to survive. If it was me, I think I married myself or if I was talking to my husband or boyfriend in that sense of matter is directly at me. 

This whole statement is very true to myself and I know what I have to do. I am always trying to be the leader and not the follower. I am always leading in my own path to do something and sometimes Leaders can get stressed and try to fight a wall or yell at something because we just need to let all this stuff out. Or just stop being a baby and go eat. Just like I always try to yell at my Sim when they need to go use the restroom, but just standing there and waiting or talking to somebody. 

I found this on Google Plus from my old Samsung Galaxy 4 phone. We will be departed, goodbye so soon. (Ratigan's words)


No comments:

Post a Comment