What is in My Closet?

My adventures don't stop I am here to go to places and taste good food or bad. New or old, but also shop and live and love life the way it is. I go to places like Dairy Queen, Wendy's, The Cheesecake Factory and shop at places like T.J. Maxx, Target, Marshall's, Kohls and so much more.

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Mindhunters (2005)



This movie did some mind-blowing on me when I watched it and never knew this movie was also logical. It stars LL Cool J, Val Kilmer, Christian Slater, Patricia Velasquez, etc. You just have to pay close attention to this movie. My mom had this on VHS tape at that time and somewhat it was on Cable TV. I rewatched it when I had the Android box and of course trying to find out who the actual killer was.. It was...You will have to find that out on your own. The movie came out in 2005 right after The Manchurian Candidate movie. It portrays the FBI going to an island or city to practice. It was also suspense because among them was a killer which is on the island. As some of the FBI agents are getting Got from left to right that the numbers even shows up when the time of each person would die. If people had gone to school and learn mathematics, they would get the logical sense that it something to do with time. Because people in the film are wearing watches.

It is one of those films that will keep your jaw dropping for awhile until the edge. The edge is a finale who did what. I guess people weren't as interested in this movie. I was because I am always liking to think when watching films. How did stuff happened and when did it happened. You even try to think with the character in the movie. I think I already know the answer of who actually did the killing. 








No comments:

Post a Comment