What is in My Closet?

My adventures don't stop I am here to go to places and taste good food or bad. New or old, but also shop and live and love life the way it is. I go to places like Dairy Queen, Wendy's, The Cheesecake Factory and shop at places like T.J. Maxx, Target, Marshall's, Kohls and so much more.

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Suicide Squad (movies)


I seen this when it came out August 5, 2016. At that time I had the Android box of course it would've been too early and it wasn't out yet. So I had to wait for it to be released until I could finally watch it. I watched it and I actually like the movie. It seems that you would also like other characters as well in the movie. Harley Quinn and the Joker scene. I actually like Harley Quinn because of the cartoon version was supposed to be about Batman and she would be the villain. This is supposingly the opposite of a villain becoming a superhero. This is based off of DC Comics and I found a comic book while working in Clickgoodwill. Yes, it has something similar to it and I didn't get a chance to read it. 

It also stars Will Smith, Jared Leto, Viola Davis (she was a badass in this film). You have to see it for yourself. If you already did, you would know what I'm talking about in the film. I am going to get this film in Walmart or Target pretty soon. Because of course my Android box is broken and Amazon will not support it except for the stupid FireStick. I hate that thing. Because I like choosing my own shows and movies to watch. Yep! You know I am pissed off.

My favorite character in the movie was Harley Quinn and yes, the actress did an amazing job portraying the character and giving her the time of her life to shine. She isn't Catwoman or Wonder Woman, she is crazy but she does kick ass with a baseball bat. What not?







No comments:

Post a Comment