What is in My Closet?

My adventures don't stop I am here to go to places and taste good food or bad. New or old, but also shop and live and love life the way it is. I go to places like Dairy Queen, Wendy's, The Cheesecake Factory and shop at places like T.J. Maxx, Target, Marshall's, Kohls and so much more.

Friday, September 29, 2017

Work Master Slip Resistant Shoes


I purchased these comfortable black flat shoes also on the weekend. They were $69.99, but I had a discount if I was to purchase one and get a second pair for free. And I did just that. These are comfortable for casual, for work and they don't slip off. I wear it with regular socks or pairs of jeans. I worn these at my interview once and they are comfortable against slippery white flooring. I wear a size 9 most of the time because 9.5 are somehow got too big. Usually, in men's I wear 8.5.

Sorry I don't have a second picture of these, but I bought these at Rack Room Shoes. I needed a pair of new shoes because I have some old white sneakers that came from Zappos. I only bought them from last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment