What is in My Closet?

My adventures don't stop I am here to go to places and taste good food or bad. New or old, but also shop and live and love life the way it is. I go to places like Dairy Queen, Wendy's, The Cheesecake Factory and shop at places like T.J. Maxx, Target, Marshall's, Kohls and so much more.

Friday, October 27, 2017

Arizona Jeans Black Strappy Sandals (In My Closet)

These flat sandals came from JcPenney although they were supposed to be $40, but I got these for $19.99 and got these with the white and gold shoes previously shown. They are comfortable and I am always looking for sandals because the last ones I had were cheap about $1 and I would wear the heck out of them until they couldn't be worn anymore. So I gained another friend. Imagine if you had to pay $40 for these things on the market. I was glad that JcPenney had a sale for $19.99 although on the box it says $40. I would've walked away, but the store had a red marker for $19.99 and I was happy with that sale.😄

No comments:

Post a Comment