What is in My Closet?

My adventures don't stop I am here to go to places and taste good food or bad. New or old, but also shop and live and love life the way it is. I go to places like Dairy Queen, Wendy's, The Cheesecake Factory and shop at places like T.J. Maxx, Target, Marshall's, Kohls and so much more.

Friday, October 27, 2017

Black Velvet Sheer Sleeves Top (In My Closet)

This top I bought it from City Thrift. Why didn't I have these clothes earlier? I feel like I am going to an art class to learn how to paint or draw. It has red and other colors I can't define. I should've enrolled with Donatello's class in the Medici documentary. It doesn't have a name brand because the tag had been cut off. It doesn't have a size tag either. But the price tag for this marked it as a Medium. I was about to sell it to Poshmark, but I just started to like it. Maybe(?). So I am going to keep it for awhile longer just for now. I don't know it might sell through Poshmark because there is nothing like this shirt on eBay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment