What is in My Closet?

My adventures don't stop I am here to go to places and taste good food or bad. New or old, but also shop and live and love life the way it is. I go to places like Dairy Queen, Wendy's, The Cheesecake Factory and shop at places like T.J. Maxx, Target, Marshall's, Kohls and so much more.

Friday, October 27, 2017

Sperry-Topsider Black Shoes (In My Closet)

These I got from Rack Room Shoes. They have memory foam on the inside. They don't slip off when walking in them. I wanted to get these type of shoes, but in Nordstrom they were expensive. Some were $80 to $50, but I don't like spending that much on shoes. So, going here only cost me $69.99 because of that I had a discount of getting the second pair for free type of sale. Now, that is a deal. I didn't have to spend $100 for a pair of shoes. Don't wear regular socks with these shoes (like I did before, not comfortable), wear nice dress socks with these. They were $69.99. I wear a size 9 or 9.5 since I am 5 feet 6. Looking in Nordstrom wasn't a bad trip at all I also wanted the Toms slip on shoes as well because they had so many colors and styles, but getting those would've break my bank. I didn't want to spend all that money from earning it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment