What is in My Closet?

My adventures don't stop I am here to go to places and taste good food or bad. New or old, but also shop and live and love life the way it is. I go to places like Dairy Queen, Wendy's, The Cheesecake Factory and shop at places like T.J. Maxx, Target, Marshall's, Kohls and so much more.

Friday, October 27, 2017

Black Colorful Skulls Pajama Pants (In My Closet)

I found these cute pajama pants from City Thrift. I went in separate times for these things because I only went there twice. Going up there my first time was like "Wow". This store is so big, you can't even cover from head to bottom. You might need probably two carts of stuff. Some might have tears or stains, but you have to be mindful of that. None of the ones I picked out were torn except I bought ones that were too small that my thigh wouldn't go over. I end up selling those to Poshmark. There are some clothing pieces that will not fit me, but I don't mind selling them through Poshmark. 

No comments:

Post a Comment