What is in My Closet?

My adventures don't stop I am here to go to places and taste good food or bad. New or old, but also shop and live and love life the way it is. I go to places like Dairy Queen, Wendy's, The Cheesecake Factory and shop at places like T.J. Maxx, Target, Marshall's, Kohls and so much more.

Friday, October 27, 2017

Blue Flower Border T-shirt (In My Closet)

I got this cute shirt from City Thrift. I found it in the tops and blouses section. It looks like a cropped shirt at first. Although it is made by American Dreams. Even I know this isn't on eBay. I would know, but I am keeping this shirt to wear casually and to sleep in. I had no t-shirts to wear with pajama pants and I had no pajama pants. Some are raggedy and had to throw them away. Get your pajama pants from this place. I got two pajama pants from City Thrift. I washed them as usual and wear them comfortably. The flowers look like they were painted by hand. 😄

No comments:

Post a Comment