What is in My Closet?

My adventures don't stop I am here to go to places and taste good food or bad. New or old, but also shop and live and love life the way it is. I go to places like Dairy Queen, Wendy's, The Cheesecake Factory and shop at places like T.J. Maxx, Target, Marshall's, Kohls and so much more.

Friday, October 27, 2017

Piggly Wiggly Green T-shirt (In My Closet)

I found this at Goodwill Outlet when digging made me into an archaeologist. It was pretty cool finding stuff that I would not find on eBay. I tried searching on eBay there is nothing like this t-shirt. I remember I went to this supermarket when I was kid and we were in North Dakota. I was afraid of the cut-out that were on the wall. This shirt brings back those memories when I was just 3 or 4 and had no understanding what that stencil was. I guess I was afraid of someone wearing a full pig mask. I got over that as I got older and now I am wearing my fear. 😄

No comments:

Post a Comment