What is in My Closet?

My adventures don't stop I am here to go to places and taste good food or bad. New or old, but also shop and live and love life the way it is. I go to places like Dairy Queen, Wendy's, The Cheesecake Factory and shop at places like T.J. Maxx, Target, Marshall's, Kohls and so much more.

Friday, October 27, 2017

Tommy Hilfiger Navy Blue Thong Sandals (In My Closet)

I got these when I was at the Cincinnati Music Festival. I went to the Tommy Hilfiger outlet. These are soft foam. The price was $29.50. I end up paying $34 which is under $40. If I had to pay up to $40 for these, I wouldn't get them. I would just go to another store. I actually like some of the clothing in the Tommy Hilfiger outlet. These sandals are ready to get on the boat. I can see it because the navy blue, the red and the stars make it seem like they are ready. They are so ready. Plus, the cruise is paid for!!!! 😆

No comments:

Post a Comment