What is in My Closet?

My adventures don't stop I am here to go to places and taste good food or bad. New or old, but also shop and live and love life the way it is. I go to places like Dairy Queen, Wendy's, The Cheesecake Factory and shop at places like T.J. Maxx, Target, Marshall's, Kohls and so much more.

Friday, October 27, 2017

G.H. Bass Gray, Black and Burgundy Sweater (In My Closet)

This sweater came from City Thrift as well. I couldn't resist that I was starting to like the sweater. It is warm and when winter comes I just feel cozy. It seem like I am going put camping in Colorado and I am staying at a cabin. I had so many choices to choose from. I was thinking about the funky weather we have in Indiana. It has been raining off and on. Right now, we have stale weather which is cold and frozen. That is because it is October and it is close enough to the winter season. If I had to move to California, I'm going to have sell it to Poshmark. Their weather is warm and hot and sunny. 😄

No comments:

Post a Comment