What is in My Closet?

My adventures don't stop I am here to go to places and taste good food or bad. New or old, but also shop and live and love life the way it is. I go to places like Dairy Queen, Wendy's, The Cheesecake Factory and shop at places like T.J. Maxx, Target, Marshall's, Kohls and so much more.

Friday, October 27, 2017

Colorblock Athletic Stretch Pants (In My Closet)

I got these pants from Marshall's when shopping for gym clothing. These are very comfortable. I tried bending over or jumping up and down to see if they fall off my butt. They stay where they are. I had some pants but they kept falling and I had to pull them up. If I went I had to do that all day. I hate pulling up my pants, and they were leggings. But these pants are way better than those. I like looking good in pants like these as I am working out. 🏃

No comments:

Post a Comment