What is in My Closet?

My adventures don't stop I am here to go to places and taste good food or bad. New or old, but also shop and live and love life the way it is. I go to places like Dairy Queen, Wendy's, The Cheesecake Factory and shop at places like T.J. Maxx, Target, Marshall's, Kohls and so much more.

Friday, October 27, 2017

Pink Cat Short Sleeve Shirt (In My Closet)

I got this shirt from Goodwill Outlet from the bins. I washed it, it feels like a Small when I put it on. Although it is a Medium so it feels short on the bottom. When I lose some of the weight then I can feel real good in it. I need it for to just to wear casually. I thought that I would sell the t-shirt, but it looks like it won't sell on the internet. I don't know, because people might not want a cat t-shirt to wear. I have never seen celebrities wearing this kind of stuff. Boy, if they do then people are surely to follow it. 😄

No comments:

Post a Comment