What is in My Closet?

My adventures don't stop I am here to go to places and taste good food or bad. New or old, but also shop and live and love life the way it is. I go to places like Dairy Queen, Wendy's, The Cheesecake Factory and shop at places like T.J. Maxx, Target, Marshall's, Kohls and so much more.

Friday, October 27, 2017

Blue Plaid Turtleneck Sweater (In My Closet)

I got this long sleeve shirt from City Thrift. I am liking how it feels. November is coming around the corner pretty soon. I just like the plaid and the colors. It looks great with jeans.Soon or later I will be ready for the holidays as it comes around the corner. I was in between this or the big huge sweater in my closet or the art classy velvet top. I think my choices are only limited because I only get one choice in life. Maybe, I will go with this sweater. It feels like I am wearing a blanket or a snuggie. 😄

No comments:

Post a Comment