What is in My Closet?

My adventures don't stop I am here to go to places and taste good food or bad. New or old, but also shop and live and love life the way it is. I go to places like Dairy Queen, Wendy's, The Cheesecake Factory and shop at places like T.J. Maxx, Target, Marshall's, Kohls and so much more.

Friday, October 27, 2017

U Make Me Smile Glitter T-shirt (In My Closet)

I got this t-shirt from City Thrift. I love the happy smiley face. I even sleep in it or wear it casually. I can even wear this to the gym. It feels like tissue paper when I'm wearing it. I feel really good in it. I can just go punch a bag. I was thinking about selling this t-shirt, but I was hesitant that it wouldn't sell. On eBay, I know that it isn't on the website. There is nothing like this shirt on eBay. I tried looking this up except seeing a lot of Nirvana and smiley faces with blood. And some words saying to smile. I don't think people would recognize this shirt if it was just hanging up. I find it kind of cute. The silver font is glittery and I washed it so many times. It has not fade. 😄

No comments:

Post a Comment