What is in My Closet?

My adventures don't stop I am here to go to places and taste good food or bad. New or old, but also shop and live and love life the way it is. I go to places like Dairy Queen, Wendy's, The Cheesecake Factory and shop at places like T.J. Maxx, Target, Marshall's, Kohls and so much more.

Friday, October 27, 2017

Arizona Jeans White Gold Sneakers (In My Closet)

I got these shoes from Jcpenney. They were having a sale and boots were already out. I forgot the price probably $30, which is fine with me ($29.99). I am always looking in the clearance section of the store. I love to shop and talk about it. These shoes were meant for the cruise, but instead I end up wearing them. I am going to clean them up before I go on the boat. They are flat and comfortable because of that I have flat, narrow feet and these work well for me. I love the gold border on the back and there were also black and white ones as well. I like the white and gold because I thought of becoming a sailor.

No comments:

Post a Comment