What is in My Closet?

My adventures don't stop I am here to go to places and taste good food or bad. New or old, but also shop and live and love life the way it is. I go to places like Dairy Queen, Wendy's, The Cheesecake Factory and shop at places like T.J. Maxx, Target, Marshall's, Kohls and so much more.

Friday, October 27, 2017

Ralph Lauren Bold Color Boat Neck Top (In My Closet)

I got this shirt from City Thrift. I really like the bold colors in this shirt. I can wear it with jewelry. A pair of jeans and tennis shoes. It feels really good to wear something like this. I tried looking this shirt up on eBay, can't find anything like it. I only find out that there are some that would look similar, but some are either in stripes. But this top is more of a colorblock style. It does look like a dress if it was that. As a shirt I find it kind of cute. 😄

No comments:

Post a Comment