What is in My Closet?

My adventures don't stop I am here to go to places and taste good food or bad. New or old, but also shop and live and love life the way it is. I go to places like Dairy Queen, Wendy's, The Cheesecake Factory and shop at places like T.J. Maxx, Target, Marshall's, Kohls and so much more.

Friday, October 27, 2017

Cable and Gauge Red Cold Shoulder Top (In My Closet)

This top came from Marshall's. I forgot what the price was. It was in the clearance section of the store. This was the same time I got my camo jacket. I went to the fitting room and the top feels like silk. I am starting to like rayon fabric. I could go out on a date, I can wear it with jeans or with a skirt or shorts. I am starting to like cold shoulder tops now. It is very comfortable, it feels like I am wearing nothing. It feels like I'm wearing tissue paper. 😄

No comments:

Post a Comment